questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docasrpa

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1 which of the following is a water soluble vitamin that acts as an essential coenzyme in many oxidation redution reactions involved with carbohydrate metabolism?

folacin{folic acid}
vit b2
vit b1
niacin

2 which of the following is a water soluble vitamin and in contsast to other water soluble vitamin is not excreted in urine but accumulates and is stored in other body tissues liver and kidney?
vit a
vit e
b12
riboflavin

3which fat soluble vitamin below is a steroid hormone and is known for its important role in regulating body levels of Ca and P AND IN mineralization of bone?
vit a
vit d
vit e
vit k

4 all of the following are considered to be weak bonds except:
H bonds
ionic bonds
covalent bonds
van der waal interactions

these are the ques from dental decks ..i doubt the answers ..so need everyone s view.

thanx

Members don't see this ad.

1 which of the following is a water soluble vitamin that acts as an essential coenzyme in many oxidation redution reactions involved with carbohydrate metabolism?

folacin{folic acid}
vit b2
vit b1
niacin (ans)

2 which of the following is a water soluble vitamin and in contsast to other water soluble vitamin is not excreted in urine but accumulates and is stored in other body tissues liver and kidney?
vit a
vit e
b12
riboflavin

3which fat soluble vitamin below is a steroid hormone and is known for its important role in regulating body levels of Ca and P AND IN mineralization of bone?
vit a
vit d (ans)
vit e
vit k

H bonds
ionic bonds
covalent bonds (ans)

these are the ques from dental decks ..i doubt the answers ..so need everyone s view.

thanx

please correct me if i am wrong.

vit b2 and vit b3 its oxidative reduction. but coz the ques say CHO metabolsim . so its B3 coz B3 niacian its use nad nadp co e . in glycolysis.

vit a
vit e
b12
riboflavin

its either b12 or b2. have no idea.

3)vit d

4)covalent bond
plz correct me if iam wrong

folacin{folic acid}
vit b2
vit b1
niacin :thumbup:

vit a
vit e
b12
riboflavin
no idea plz tell me

vit a
vit d :thumbup:
vit e
vit k

H bonds
ionic bonds :thumbup: electron transfer very strong
covalent bonds

thanx
plz correct me if wrong

Members don't see this ad :)
covalent bonds are more stronger than ionic bonds since there is sharing of electronf between different atoms.....i m pretty sure about this....

i think electrostsatic or ionic force is strongest
all metals most solids NaCl hav ionic bond th4 high MP n BPoint
gases cl2 o2 all covalent

correct if wrong

i think electrostsatic or ionic force is strongest
all metals most solids NaCl hav ionic bond th4 high MP n BPoint
gases cl2 o2 all covalent

correct if wrong

well its not dat only the gases have covalent bonds...all hydrocarbons have covalent bonds...and moreover i think dat properties like boiling point and melting point have more to do with nature of the material like whether the material is crystaline or amorphous......i m not saying that the type of bond has no effect on these properties....

but covalent bonds definitely are stronger than ionic bonds...kaplan,decks and even released ASDA paper state the same...

well its not dat only the gases have covalent bonds...all hydrocarbons have covalent bonds...and moreover i think dat properties like boiling point and melting point have more to do with nature of the material like whether the material is crystaline or amorphous......i m not saying that the type of bond has no effect on these properties....

but covalent bonds definitely are stronger than ionic bonds...kaplan,decks and even released ASDA paper state the same...

thanxs a lot if asda sayes it then we hav to accept no option
as they hav to mark
but thanxs