Queue Zero

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bubblebear

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any advice on how I should handle the "Queue Zero" situation? I tried calling AMCAS the whole day trying to clear up the credit card situation (I got charged 3 times, yet still got an invoice for check payment). I was put on hold on two hours in the morning, and three hours in the afternoon before I finally gave up. I kept on hearing this "you're in (position?) queue zero" message. What does it mean? :confused: :confused: :mad: :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey bubblebear. I too had that problem of "que zero" today. I don't know what the problem is...does DC have another power outage? that's what i'm wonder...maybe it affects their credit card processing and the phone. just a guess. i don't know how to get by the "que zero"...and tomorrow's the 4th of july, i'm assuming no one's going to answer the phones tomorrow. perhaps they took the day off today too. :( :confused:

ok this my seem counterintuitive...

however, you have a higher chance of getting ur phone answered if you are in que like number 20 or 15 rather than que zero when it comes to answering phone questions...

if you wait for more than 10 minutes, and your position in que moves from 20 to 18 you at least know someone is answering the phone.....on the other hand, if ur in position que, you have absolutely no clue when someone will help you out, and you can be there until your face turns blue :eek: :(