What to make of application in queue to be reviewed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mddoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What does one make of an application that is not be reviewed yet? I have been told by a few schools I contacted that my application was in the queue to be reviewed. Is there a possibility that they may not get to my application? Just wanted to see if anyone else has had this experience. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

It means you're way down in the bottom of the pile.

Here's a healthier way of looking at this process, even though it seems to trigger some sensitive souls:

You are rejected until you have that acceptance email in your Inbox, and should be working on Plan B accordingly.

It means you're way down in the bottom of the pile.

Here's a healthier way of looking at this process, even though it seems to trigger some sensitive souls:

You are rejected until you have that acceptance email in your Inbox, and should be working on Plan B accordingly.
Yes I have seen you say this, and I actually I am working on many different things at the moment in prep for a possible re-application. I am still trying see if I have some hope for this cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
At this point in time for MD? Unless you're a superstar, I'd say no.
To be fair, Toledo has still not sent out any invitations for interview this cycle. So for that ONE specific case, nobody can say.

I was finalized at alot of schools in late September and of the five I’ve heard back from, 3 have rejected me and 2 offered interviews. That leaves 5 left to hear from (I only had enough money for 10 schools). A few of the schools left have been known to not be trigger shy when sending out Rs so Im hopeful no news is good news.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user