Quick LOE question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Extirpator

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I currently have 3 letters completed on AADSAS... 1 from the dentist I work for, 1 from a science prof. and one from a non-science prof... I was supposed to have my other science one by now, but long story short, I don't think that one will be happening anytime soon...

However, I am being evaluated by the dental committee at my university in the middle of August. So that letter will be sent out sepparately from my AADSAS application ~end of August.

Should I notify the schools that I have a committee letter coming at the end of August? or will they simply contact me and ask for the rest of my application (if they are interested)?

or, should I ask a different science prof. to write me a letter and have my AADSAS application updated when he/she completes it? (not really sure if that would be possible)

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Whoever you get a letter from, contact each school and inform them about your situation. When I was browsing around different school's websites I often read that they do not accept letters send directly to the schools. Nevertheless, contact the schools.