Quick question about Pritzker

titoincali

SDN Angel
15+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2004
SW
  1. Attending Physician
    I've been wanting to give Pritzker a call to check on my status because it's been more than 6 weeks since I've been complete. I'm pretty sure that since I haven't heard so far that I'm probably rejected but with no correspondance at all it's hard to tell. I've held off on calling schools so far for status checks so I'm a little nervous about calling Pritzker. Has anybody called them to post complete notice? Are they receptive to status checks? Are they one of those schools you have to call on certain days, during certain times, only through e-mail, etc?

Pritzker is the only school I've been complete at for more than 2 weeks out of the 3 out of state schools I'm still considering so I guess I'm getting impatient to see how the rest of this application season is going to shape up!

princessd3

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jul 28, 2002
    New York
    1. Pre-Medical
      titoincali said:
      I've been wanting to give Pritzker a call to check on my status because it's been more than 6 weeks since I've been complete. I'm pretty sure that since I haven't heard so far that I'm probably rejected but with no correspondance at all it's hard to tell. I've held off on calling schools so far for status checks so I'm a little nervous about calling Pritzker. Has anybody called them to post complete notice? Are they receptive to status checks? Are they one of those schools you have to call on certain days, during certain times, only through e-mail, etc?

Pritzker is the only school I've been complete at for more than 2 weeks out of the 3 out of state schools I'm still considering so I guess I'm getting impatient to see how the rest of this application season is going to shape up!

I don't think it's unusual to be complete at Pritzker for over six weeks before hearing anything. Give them a call. If they say you're under review at least you know you haven't been rejected. I believe it took me six weeks to hear something from them.

princessd3

7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Jul 28, 2002
      New York
      1. Pre-Medical
        princessd3 said:
        I don't think it's unusual to be complete at Pritzker for over six weeks before hearing anything. Give them a call. If they say you're under review at least you know you haven't been rejected. I believe it took me six weeks to hear something from them.

Wait...just realized it took me over two months to hear from Pritzker.

About the Ads

amandil

10+ Year Member
        7+ Year Member
        Aug 23, 2005
        1. Resident [Any Field]
          I submitted my 2ary 9/16 and received a complete email 9/23. But, my letters were mailed 8/15 so maybe that's why I got such a fast response...

Also, they will respond if you email them; I don't think they want people to call.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.