Quick question about Pritzker

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

titoincali

SDN Angel
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting to give Pritzker a call to check on my status because it's been more than 6 weeks since I've been complete. I'm pretty sure that since I haven't heard so far that I'm probably rejected but with no correspondance at all it's hard to tell. I've held off on calling schools so far for status checks so I'm a little nervous about calling Pritzker. Has anybody called them to post complete notice? Are they receptive to status checks? Are they one of those schools you have to call on certain days, during certain times, only through e-mail, etc?

Pritzker is the only school I've been complete at for more than 2 weeks out of the 3 out of state schools I'm still considering so I guess I'm getting impatient to see how the rest of this application season is going to shape up!

Members don't see this ad.

titoincali said:
I've been wanting to give Pritzker a call to check on my status because it's been more than 6 weeks since I've been complete. I'm pretty sure that since I haven't heard so far that I'm probably rejected but with no correspondance at all it's hard to tell. I've held off on calling schools so far for status checks so I'm a little nervous about calling Pritzker. Has anybody called them to post complete notice? Are they receptive to status checks? Are they one of those schools you have to call on certain days, during certain times, only through e-mail, etc?

Pritzker is the only school I've been complete at for more than 2 weeks out of the 3 out of state schools I'm still considering so I guess I'm getting impatient to see how the rest of this application season is going to shape up!

I don't think it's unusual to be complete at Pritzker for over six weeks before hearing anything. Give them a call. If they say you're under review at least you know you haven't been rejected. I believe it took me six weeks to hear something from them.

princessd3 said:
I don't think it's unusual to be complete at Pritzker for over six weeks before hearing anything. Give them a call. If they say you're under review at least you know you haven't been rejected. I believe it took me six weeks to hear something from them.

Wait...just realized it took me over two months to hear from Pritzker.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my 2ary 9/16 and received a complete email 9/23. But, my letters were mailed 8/15 so maybe that's why I got such a fast response...

Also, they will respond if you email them; I don't think they want people to call.

Thanks! I'll go ahead and email to see if I'm still under review or if a final decision letter is on it's way. :scared:

I just called them last Thursday on the status of my app and they were very nice. So if you don't get a response to your email, call em up! Here's hoping for good news! :luck: