1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Quick question about Pritzker

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by titoincali, Nov 15, 2005.

1. titoincali

titoincali SDN Angel
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I've been wanting to give Pritzker a call to check on my status because it's been more than 6 weeks since I've been complete. I'm pretty sure that since I haven't heard so far that I'm probably rejected but with no correspondance at all it's hard to tell. I've held off on calling schools so far for status checks so I'm a little nervous about calling Pritzker. Has anybody called them to post complete notice? Are they receptive to status checks? Are they one of those schools you have to call on certain days, during certain times, only through e-mail, etc?

Pritzker is the only school I've been complete at for more than 2 weeks out of the 3 out of state schools I'm still considering so I guess I'm getting impatient to see how the rest of this application season is going to shape up!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. princessd3

princessd3 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I don't think it's unusual to be complete at Pritzker for over six weeks before hearing anything. Give them a call. If they say you're under review at least you know you haven't been rejected. I believe it took me six weeks to hear something from them.

4. princessd3

princessd3 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Wait...just realized it took me over two months to hear from Pritzker.

5. amandil

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I submitted my 2ary 9/16 and received a complete email 9/23. But, my letters were mailed 8/15 so maybe that's why I got such a fast response...

Also, they will respond if you email them; I don't think they want people to call.

6. titoincali

titoincali SDN Angel
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Thanks! I'll go ahead and email to see if I'm still under review or if a final decision letter is on it's way. :scared:

7. N1DERL&

N1DERL& HP4!!!!
    7+ Year Member

I just called them last Thursday on the status of my app and they were very nice. So if you don't get a response to your email, call em up! Here's hoping for good news! :luck: