Quick Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jezzielin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can schools still admit you or do they put you on hold if you still have classes to be taken. They will be done by graduation, but can they still accept me anyway?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Jezzielin said:
Can schools still admit you or do they put you on hold if you still have classes to be taken. They will be done by graduation, but can they still accept me anyway?

Thanks

from what i konw and have heard, they will still interview you, but if you get an acceptance, it's contingent upon completion of the missing course(s)

Jezzielin said:

Thanks

Yes. Medical schools will accept you even though you are going to graduate in spring 2006. You are still expected to complete prereqs, have passing grades in the spring, and graduate (most cases).

docmd2010 said:
from what i konw and have heard, they will still interview you, but if you get an acceptance, it's contingent upon completion of the missing course(s)

I believe this is the case too.