Step II Quick, silly step 2 cs ?

Started by ear-ache
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ear-ache

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All! Just a quick question: Did everyone ascultate against skin, or did you listen through the gown? I know that in the 'ideal' PE you put the stethascope against skin, but with all the modesty & time issues with step 2cs I didn't know if persons were listening through the gowns (and getting away with it). 😉

Thanks All!
 
You put that 'scope on the gown, you might as well re-register while you are there. Bring your checkbook! That is a supercalifradulistic red flag! Ok, sorry, but do you get my point! GL PS I grabbed one of my SP breast while laying her down and I passed!! So don't worry..Hmm maybe I got bonus points from her! 😀
 
APACHE3 said:
GL PS I grabbed one of my SP breast while laying her down and I passed!! So don't worry..Hmm maybe I got bonus points from her! 😀

:laugh:

I wish I had known you could get away with that...