Step II QUICK! Step 2 CK in two days..what to review?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr.RosenRosen

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Only did Secrets and USMLEworld Q bank....well, they are done. So I've got two full days left...what should I study? I've only buzzed through Secrets once gradually, and just finished most of my 'incorrect only' questions in Q bank.

Rip up as many questions as possible in UW Q bank? -or- read Secrets cover to cover? -or- something else?

Thank you, thank you, thank you 😀
 
I might try a quick buzz through B and W that is a really quick read and pretty high yield. If not the whole book at least review Ob/GYN and Neurology. Maybe glance through the derm chapter just to make sure you don't get caught on some common derm conditions. Hope this helps.