quick verbal q i cant seem to find the answer for

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emericana

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
All of the guides on the stickies on this site say "try to finish each passage in 6-7 minutes"... is this 6-7 minutes for READING the passage... or is it 6-7 minutes for reading and answering the questions?

How much time do you actually have for reading and answering the questions?

Members don't see this ad.

All of the guides on the stickies on this site say "try to finish each passage in 6-7 minutes"... is this 6-7 minutes for READING the passage... or is it 6-7 minutes for reading and answering the questions?

How much time do you actually have for reading and answering the questions?

I can feel your heart beating fast :D. you're right, 6-7 minutes: reading + answering the question for each passage. Very intense, right:D. Most of the time, people do 8 minutes for each, but we always try our best to reach 7 or 6 minutes. Then you'll have a 10 or 12 minutes for the hardest passage.

I can feel your heart beating fast :D. you're right, 6-7 minutes: reading + answering the question for each passage. Very intense, right:D. Most of the time, people do 8 minutes for each, but we always try our best to reach 7 or 6 minutes. Then you'll have a 10 or 12 minutes for the hardest passage.

I used the majority of my time reading the passage. 4-5 minutes and the remainding minutes (2-3 minutes) answering questions. Oh and I passage mapped as well.

agreed, 6-7 is the target for the whole passage because some will be slower.