Quit Medical Technology/Pre med?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ysa18

Reaction score
So i thought i wanted to be a doctor, actually my parents wanted me to be. I’m in my 3rd year and i noticed that i don’t excel in my subjects and that i don’t really have passion for my course. Is it too late for me to change my course and take Architecture instead? I have a scholarship so i haven’t spent a large amount for this course. Plus i’m still young, 18.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, don’t become a physician if your parents want you to become one. You’ll be miserable.

Do what you love, even if it does take extra time.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If you don't find passion in medicine, then it isn't for you. I say go for architecture if that's what you like!

Reactions: 1 user
So i thought i wanted to be a doctor, actually my parents wanted me to be. I’m in my 3rd year and i noticed that i don’t excel in my subjects and that i don’t really have passion for my course. Is it too late for me to change my course and take Architecture instead? I have a scholarship so i haven’t spent a large amount for this course. Plus i’m still young, 18.
It's not too late. Architecture is a terrific career choice.

Reactions: 1 user

Of course not. If you like the technology parts have you considered going into Computer $cience?