-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Quote of the Day
Started by futuresurgeon00
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."
--Carl Sagan
--Carl Sagan
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
Friedrich Nietzsche
Ralph Waldo Emerson
And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
Friedrich Nietzsche
"The circulation of confidence is better than the circulation of money."
-James Madison
-James Madison
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm digging the help btw 😉 let's get some people inspired!
Thanks.
"I was born modest. Not all over, but in spots."
- Mark Twain
"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." ― John F. Kennedy
"Si avanzo sígueme, si me detengo empújame, si retrocedo mátame." (If I move forward, follow me. If I stop, push me. If I go back, kill me.) ― Francisco Morazán
"Si avanzo sígueme, si me detengo empújame, si retrocedo mátame." (If I move forward, follow me. If I stop, push me. If I go back, kill me.) ― Francisco Morazán
"One man with courage makes a majority."
-Andrew Jackson (U.S. President)
-Andrew Jackson (U.S. President)
"Old minds are like old horses; you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order."
John Adams
John Adams
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love the fact that even though I went on a hiatus, this thread didn't die 🙂 Guys...I'm so touched 🙂 <3 <3 <3
And here are my quotes....
"You can fall down many times, but you won't be a failure until you say that someone else pushed you."
"When you use excuses, you give up your power to change and improve."
"You’ve got to dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on Earth."
And here are my quotes....
"You can fall down many times, but you won't be a failure until you say that someone else pushed you."
"When you use excuses, you give up your power to change and improve."
"You’ve got to dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on Earth."
"Wherever the art of medicine is loved, there is also a love of humanity."
Hippocrates
Hippocrates
Similar threads
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 291
E
- Question
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 968
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 666
E