r u passionate about osteopathic medicine?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hottie

Hottest Hottie
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
could u help me develop my essay for secondary applications? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Shall I chew your food for you as well? I believe that you should easily be able to answer that if you are serious about D.O.

bkpa2med said:
Shall I chew your food for you as well? I believe that you should easily be able to answer that if you are serious about D.O.

unnecessary comment

Members don't see this ad :)
sure hottie

how can we help you? give us some ideas of how we can help you? :)

I am definately not passionate about it right now having to learn 70 counterstrain points, 80 new techniques, 40 techniques from last semester in the middle of the Neurosensory system. Sorry I had to vent. Anyway - about your essay you should make it personal - then have someone here or a mentor D.O. read it over for you.

Nope, its necessary. Grow up and do it yourself.

hottie said:
could u help me develop my essay for secondary applications? :)

Why did you choose D.O. over M.D.? How do you think osteopathic techniques are beneficial?

OnMyWayThere said:
I am definately not passionate about it right now having to learn 70 counterstrain points, 80 new techniques, 40 techniques from last semester in the middle of the Neurosensory system. Sorry I had to vent. Anyway - about your essay you should make it personal - then have someone here or a mentor D.O. read it over for you.
Weak! I think OMWT needs his obturator tp checked to assess his corticalspinal tract. haha... I know you are a moderator and all, but please don't kick me off this thread. :D