Radiology books, CDs,... pls!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amiz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello friends
I am a quite new graduted phisician from one of the poorest country doing specialization in Radiology in a not rich country also. Yes, I have no income at all. Would please donate me some radiology books for my personal use (ofcourse they can be even used ones!)
Mainly general radiology, Chest, gastrointestinal, Skeletal radiology, but also radiologic anatomy, atlases, eventualy interpretation, Cds,...) are needed. Pls if you have any question write me I will also give you information about me: [email protected]. Thanks for reading!

Members don't see this ad.

amiz said:
Hello friends
I am a quite new graduted phisician from one of the poorest country doing specialization in Radiology. Yes, I have no income at all. Would please donate me some radiology books for my personal use(they can be used ones if they are not too old editions.)
Mainly general radiology, Chest, gastrointestinal, Skeletal radiology, but also radiologic anatomy, atlases, interpretation, Cds,...) are needed. Pls if you have any question write me: [email protected]. Thanks a lot for reading!

Which country is that and how can people get the books to you?

Docxter said:
Which country is that and how can people get the books to you?

Dear friend I wish I dont mention the country's name-because I am ashamed to request aid being a doctor. Anyone willing to donate me please contact me trough e-mail for any deatails. Thanks in advance.