Radiology Books

Started by OSU03
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OSU03

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could anyone give me some advice on radiology books? I am looking for more of a primer, something somewhat intro, since I am applying for ortho and not radiology. If you guys have any advice on review books, etc that explain things well, please post.

Thanks for your help.
 
OSU03 said:
Could anyone give me some advice on radiology books? I am looking for more of a primer, something somewhat intro, since I am applying for ortho and not radiology. If you guys have any advice on review books, etc that explain things well, please post.

Thanks for your help.

Musculoskeletal MRI by Phoebe Kaplan
Anatomy in Diagnostic Imaging by Fleckenstein
Diagnostic Imaging series: MSK