Radiology Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thenewguy81

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was wondering if you guys knew of any rads books that are good for EM. I would prefer one with lots of pictures, since my attention span is that of 2 year-old child as a MS4. THanks

Members don't see this ad.

I personally like "Radiology Made Ridiculously Simple" at this stage of my career. This is what I will use on my radiology rotation over the next 4 weeks. Pfff...what am I saying. I haven't read anything in months...like I'm gonna start now. :D I love 4th year.

I like Accident & Emergency Radiology by Nigel and Raby. They're Brits so they have that annoying habit of adding unecessary vowels to otherwise perfectly healthy words. Other than that, I really liked it.

Here's the URL at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Accident-Emergency-Radiology-Nigel-Raby/dp/0702026670/sr=1-1/qid=1171072796/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-7376545-8742526?ie=UTF8&s=books

I have no affiliation or other conflict with the book or Amazon. I just like both.

Take care,
Jeff

I got that book after seeing the residents at USC use it. It's got pictures on every page. Me like.