Radiology Grade and eval

Started by gerido
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gerido

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Searched the forum, didn't find anything. I got a high pass for my radiology rotation, evaluations very generic. Our radiology rotation is more of a shadowing experience, usually telling us to go home around 2PM.

I was wondering how important is the radiology grade when applying? do PD really care, particularly if boards is competitive in the 240's.
 
I don't think PDs would really care. Hard to really get noticed during a radiology rotation anyways. I don't even know how you could honestly discriminate between an A or a B on a radiology rotation....unless there is test or attendance requirement of some kind....even those I think are a bit goofy.