Radiology Matchapplicants Editing Issues

Started by g8orlife
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

g8orlife

chomp
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, has anyone else had difficulty editing an account on matchapplicants.com?

I've spent time creating 2 accounts with all programs I've applied; but when I click on "Edit Profile", a message says, "A profile matching that ID and Password was not found."

Am I doing something wrong? Or are other people having this issue, too?

Thanks
 
I read a post on another thread a few days ago that it was a known thing that you can create an account on there but not edit it.

I think @DermViser was on that thread, maybe he can provide a link or elaborate on it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ah, I think that's what you commented on in another thread.

The less I know...
Oh yes, it's Scutwork.com. I'm looking at MatchApplicants.com now and it looks interesting in theory, but I don't know how accurate people are. I think if it was under SDN it would be much more accurate.
 
Question: I'm looking at Scutwork.com and it doesn't seem popular (at least for Radiology). Does anyone know of any other review websites that are more popular, organized, and/or up-to-date?

Thanks!