Radiology "Pop Quiz" sites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RadInterest

Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman!
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Apologies if this has been asked before but: what other radiology "pop quiz" social media/websites are there apart from Auntminnie, Radiopedia, Learning Radiology, and Radiology signs? I've seen some guys on twitter posting similar pop quiz cases but I wanna see if there are others. (Or if there are FB groups/twitter lists with this content to join/subscribe to, that'd be solid)
 
Apologies if this has been asked before but: what other radiology "pop quiz" social media/websites are there apart from Auntminnie, Radiopedia, Learning Radiology, and Radiology signs? I've seen some guys on twitter posting similar pop quiz cases but I wanna see if there are others. (Or if there are FB groups/twitter lists with this content to join/subscribe to, that'd be solid)
ACR Case of the Day