Radiology Supervisor

Started by radtek66
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

radtek66

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well, Hello! I am a radiology supervisor, who is also a radiologic technologist. I am new to this forum and site and would welcome anyone to start up some interesting conversation regarding our wonderful and rapidly changing career field. I am also a student in an online bachelor's program in leadership, and serve as the site admin for my hospital's PACS. This appears to be a very well run and tasteful site---I applaud it's moderators and administrators.

I would love to know your opinions regarding how technology has changed the way healthcare is delivered, just in the last 5 years: mostly positive? any negatives?

Thanks!