Rads programs near St. Louis?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rudy Guliani

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey yo, easy question here...are there any decent rads programs near st. louis besides washu and slu? thanks
rg

Members don't see this ad.

Rudy Guliani said:
Hey yo, easy question here...are there any decent rads programs near st. louis besides washu and slu? thanks
rg

bump

I want to know too. From looking at frieda, looks like it's just slu and washu in stl. Anyone know what avg step1 scores for both?

I want to know too. From looking at frieda, looks like it's just slu and washu in stl. Anyone know what avg step1 scores for both?

At least 240 step 1.

Members don't see this ad :)
second the above. Especially at SLU, which has a chronic inferiority complex regarding their status secondary to Wash U. They rank highly re: Step I scores just so they can brag. (My friend just rotated there and this was discussed ad nauseum.)

slu has a cutoff score of 230

I heard WashU had a cutoff of 260.... scary, maybe I shouldn't believe everything I hear. I did well, but not that well, not that I'll apply there.

SIU's got a program in Springfield, IL...about 2 hours from the STL.

originally posted by ttumed:
I heard WashU had a cutoff of 260.... scary, maybe I shouldn't believe everything I hear. I did well, but not that well, not that I'll apply there.

WashU actually does not have a cutoff of 260 - they actually do not have any sort of cutoff. I still have heard no word from them.

As far as SLU goes, I was given that number by the program coordinator in person.

If Wash U has a cutoff at 260, I don't know how I got an interview there!

I scored in the 240s and received an invitation a few weeks ago.

It's tough not to have an inferiority complex next to washu, but how good is slu's program really? I mean, if slu was there by itself, where would it rank compared to other schools? 2nd tier? 3rd?

Allysine said:
At least 240 step 1.

Actually, I emailed SLU and they want >230 on the steps.

shorrin said:
Actually, I emailed SLU and they want >230 on the steps.

I'm very impressed by your initiative.