Rage Quit an MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The most anger and annoyance I've ever generated was towards VR. Nothing major but I've definitely thrown a pen/pencil across the room a few times while checking verbal answers. Unbelievably convoluted reasoning sometimes...
 
Yeah same here...mostly VR and an occasional BS Physio passage that I shouldn't have bombed but I did b/c I was too cocky.

I slapped the table a couple times.

One time in the library I literally just went "FUUU.........*fake cough*" before I remembered this was a library xD
 
If I miss easy questions on Verbal I write next to the questions "DUH" or "omg lol", and the F word a few times. But never have I thrown any inanimate objects or pets across the room.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just threw the first thing that I found near me, after bombing a VR test. This is going to make it awkward to put deodorant on, considering its broken and all over my room. Also slightly odd how I am going to explain white spots over my walls , curtains, and books. On the bright side my room might start to smell better...