Rally STAT: LauraDO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats LauraDO - Flowreeda!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry I am late to offer my good wishes, but CONGRATULATIONS LAURADO!!!!! :D

Sorry I am late to offer my good wishes, but CONGRATULATIONS LAURADO!!!!! :D

That is ok, actually it is sort of nice having people continue to cheer me on and congratulate me, sort of like when your grandmother brings you your christmas presents 2 weeks late! It is exciting when I look and see my rally thread has revived!

Members don't see this ad :)
bevo.jpg

Bevo says Moo.

Bevo is the lord of all cattle.

I just did a google search for LauraDO and this thread is the fourth thing that came up.

A page for Great Danes were the first things that appeared

moooosic.... :lol::lol: Hahahahaha!!! stop... you're killing me. Mooooo

moooosic.... :lol::lol: Hahahahaha!!! stop... you're killing me. Mooooo
Sad but true, my nickname for my entire life has been MooMoo. It's on my Christmas stockings, every letter my parents ever wrote to me, all my birthday cards. My dad used to sing "Mon Cherie" to me and he shortened it to MooMoo when I was 2 years old. I'm stuck with it. So I have had the bovine thing following me my entire life. Rose & Prions, if I get in to DeBusk, and you call me MooMoo, yes, I'll answer out of impulse, but there will be grave consequences :laugh:.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sad but true, my nickname for my entire life has been MooMoo. It's on my Christmas stockings, every letter my parents ever wrote to me, all my birthday cards. My dad used to sing "Mon Cherie" to me and he shortened it to MooMoo when I was 2 years old. I'm stuck with it. So I have had the bovine thing following me my entire life. Rose & Prions, if I get in to DeBusk, and you call me MooMoo, yes, I'll answer out of impulse, but there will be grave consequences :laugh:.
hahaha, from now on, whether you get into here or not (you will though :luck::luck: :D) you will be know as moomoo. The people have spoken and it shall be.

Hi, moomoo! :)

hahaha, from now on, whether you get into here or not (you will though :luck::luck: :D) you will be know as moomoo. The people have spoken and it shall be.

Hi, moomoo! :)

:laugh: Sherruns, I mean MooMoo, you really shouldn't have told us that! Especially Rose and I . . . we're quite the jokesters! ;)

Don't worry, I have a feeling my nickname is going to be Prions, which is better that what my freinds call me now (KP or KPeezy). :D

:laugh: Sherruns, I mean MooMoo, you really shouldn't have told us that! Especially Rose and I . . . we're quite the jokesters! ;)

Don't worry, I have a feeling my nickname is going to be Prions, which is better that what my freinds call me now (KP or KPeezy). :D
MooMoo, KPeezy, and I guess I'll be either Rosie, Rosebud or whatever else you can come up with :). I was Rose all through highschool because there were so many Ryan's in the class and school, and my mom still calls me that. Its funny. :laugh:

MooMoo, KPeezy, and I guess I'll be either Rosie, Rosebud or whatever else you can come up with :). I was Rose all through highschool because there were so many Ryan's in the class and school, and my mom still calls me that. Its funny. :laugh:
I'm regretting that it just needed to be told. Every time I see Prions avatar I think of my Christmas stocking--all black and white with garish red lettering.
prions and rosebud, there will be paybacks!!! mwahahahahahh!!! :eek:

As Ice Cream Crank-off judges, you two will be the ones to sample these flavors:
Jalapeno Margarita Creme
Five Alarm Chili Tomato
Green Tea (don't even ask -- with brine salt added it's especially yicky)
and my personal invention:
Sweet Potato Pie

you two are forever more in the "You Made What???" judges' category.
I foresee Spaghetti Ice Cream tasting in your future
(oooh she can be so sinister!!)
Here's a typical judge's face when they taste my secret recipe for spaghetti ice cream:
sourface.jpg

i'm tellin ya---PAYBACKS!!!

Wait you all are posting on my thread after all, I need a nickname

I'm regretting that it just needed to be told. Every time I see Prions avatar I think of my Christmas stocking--all black and white with garish red lettering.
prions and rosebud, there will be paybacks!!! mwahahahahahh!!! :eek:

As Ice Cream Crank-off judges, you two will be the ones to sample these flavors:
Jalapeno Margarita Creme
Five Alarm Chili Tomato
Green Tea (don't even ask -- with brine salt added it's especially yicky)
and my personal invention:
Sweet Potato Pie

you two are forever more in the "You Made What???" judges' category.
I foresee Spaghetti Ice Cream tasting in your future
(oooh she can be so sinister!!)
Here's a typical judge's face when they taste my secret recipe for spaghetti ice cream:
sourface.jpg

i'm tellin ya---PAYBACKS!!!
Now why would you go and do something evil like that? Thats just mean..... Especially as much as I love icecream. I'm sorry, MooMoo. ;)

LauraDO I nickname you Princess. You know it's true.

Now why would you go and do something evil like that? Thats just mean..... Especially as much as I love icecream. I'm sorry, MooMoo. ;)
I heard that! No soup for you!