Random AMBOSS Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Isoval

Moving up the totem pole again.
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Helloodles,

Just to clarify, there are not specific Step 1, Step 2, etc. subscriptions for AMBOSS, right? If I pick up a subscription, I should just be able to access Step 2 materials?

Just want to make sure I don't blow a couple hundred dollars by accident...

Members don't see this ad.

Helloodles,

Just to clarify, there are not specific Step 1, Step 2, etc. subscriptions for AMBOSS, right? If I pick up a subscription, I should just be able to access Step 2 materials?

Just want to make sure I don't blow a couple hundred dollars by accident...
sign up for the 5 day free trial - during that trial you will see everything that will be available for you if you purchase it.
BTW i LOVE AMBOSS - signed up for all 4 years. Started going through step 1 stuff on it, and their explanations are just incredible.

sign up for the 5 day free trial - during that trial you will see everything that will be available for you if you purchase it.
BTW i LOVE AMBOSS - signed up for all 4 years. Started going through step 1 stuff on it, and their explanations are just incredible.
but yeah, from what i remember (from before i upgraded to 4 years), everything is available to you. the difference is only in the timeframe that it is available for:
" Each membership comes with 50 questions a month to test out the Qbank. With unlimited, you can use all of our questions, which include 2600+ questions for Step 1, 2250+ for Step 2 CK, and 800+ bonus questions for Step 3. And we mean it when we say unlimited—you don’t have to pay for individual exams. "

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
but yeah, from what i remember (from before i upgraded to 4 years), everything is available to you. the difference is only in the timeframe that it is available for:
" Each membership comes with 50 questions a month to test out the Qbank. With unlimited, you can use all of our questions, which include 2600+ questions for Step 1, 2250+ for Step 2 CK, and 800+ bonus questions for Step 3. And we mean it when we say unlimited—you don’t have to pay for individual exams. "

Sweet, that’s what I thought! I used the library for Step 1 and want to commit to the qbank + library for Step 2.

did you already take step 1? how did it go? did you find that AMBOSS helped?

Yeah, I took it two weeks ago. I was using the library in lieu of First Aid as a reference as I went through Uworld. It’s much easier to find what I’m looking for in AMBOSS than FA when I’m looking for a specific fact.