Random AMCAS Letter of Evaluation Received Emails

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premedpower8484848

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,

I finished all of my secondaries and have been marked complete at all the schools I applied to for well over a month, including fortunately receiving my first few interviews. AMCAS and all school portals clearly had received all of my letters. This morning I got a random email from AMCAS stating that they just received all my letters. What does this mean? Is something going to happen to my secondaries? When I went to check all of my schools portals they say that the application is still complete but for the letter of recommendations it says that the date received is 8/29.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same thing happened to me. I emailed AMCAS and they said "It is likely from the interfolio issue we had receiving letters for the previous two months, however we are going to be looking into it. As previously stated this does not affect your applications."

Good to know. It got me a little worried.
 
I had these emails yesterday. A couple of my schools show duplicate LORs on the secondary portal (Illinois and Colorado). I emailed them and told them to disregard the duplicates.
 
I also received these. No idea why, probably an interfolio issue that stemmed from the earlier issue between AMCAS and interfolio.