Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part XVI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah - I thought that, too with all the guessing. Hopefully I'm that good on 5/11.

:thumbdown: Electrochemistry.
hooray for everything PS related :thumbup:

Awesome score btw on kaplan. You won't bring down the randomite average like i did :p

So we switched to Progressive Insurance over the weekend to get all of our vehicles under one policy. Total for 2 cars (one new one paid for) + a 2004 Harley, a vintage bike, and a 1996 Honda Shadow is $91 a month.

I was paying almost $125 a month for my car and Honda Shadow through State Farm. We saved over $30 a month AND have all our vehicles covered. State Farm :thumbdown:

Where's the 'word' smiley when you need it? :laugh:

werd2.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
So my mom sent me an e-mail with bad prom dresses. Is it bad to laugh at this:
so you sent me that email, and I hadn't deleted it. last week, the pediatrician I work with asked me about something, and I had to dig through several emails to find it... in the process, YOUR email gets pulled up, she glances over *just* at the wrong moment and sees the pic that you just posted. says to me "is that one of your FRIENDS?" :laugh:

I assured her it was not, showed her all of the pics, and a good time was had by all.

so on the main page they list "fascinating" threads. our random thead should be sticked there permanantly.
i think my proudest SDN moment was to be the OP of the official countdown thread for january and it being on the homepage of SDN. :D

Thanks everyone for your support. :love:

Here's looking forward to Stanford...

I just wrote a blog entry about my stress, now I am starting to thing that it was a really bad idea. Should we ignore our stress or give it attention? Does the attention just exacerbate the problem? Any opinions?
I think diversions are nice ... with your case, I really think that some people let the petty things immerse you. If its not you problem you don't need to deal with it. Although I'm the type of person that like to help out friends so that doesn't always work ...

Bringing the specialty game to mushytown:

Pediatrics
Neonatology

I think I've narrowed it down to peds. I've considered EM but I just don't know ... I think I just like the shift work aspect and no the field so much.

Bringing the specialty game to mushytown:

Pediatrics
Neonatology

I think I've narrowed it down to peds. I've considered EM but I just don't know ... I think I just like the shift work aspect and no the field so much.
i'm kinda all over the place...

i'm interested in rehabilitation / physical medicine, sports medicine, orthopaedics, IM, and neurology.

though i'd consider path as well.

Good luck surviving the weather everyone!

And Tee, good luck with Stanford, not that you really want to go to CA. ;)

Yeah, I was just reading about that! Be safe penguin and keep watching the weather - they said it will be to St. L. soon and is really bad. :eek: :love:

CNN says this will be the "most catastrophic weather day of the year." :scared:
be careful peeps!!

we are getting the bad weather later tonight and into tomorrow AM. ugh.

Good morning everyone! I'm going to be around for the next few days - going to go visit my family and see my little niece. Can you believe she is 3.5 months old already? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.