Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part XXVIII

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm super stoked that there's stem cell creation without use of embryos.

Seriously, my moral compass won't let me go there if embryos are involved, so this is something that really makes me hot for medicine right now!

Members don't see this ad :)
BP, the last time I checked, you had suspended my access to any such homebaked deliciousness until I paid my fines. Would returning your Gladware get you to lighten up? :rolleyes:

What are you going to do? Open the plane window and drop it out on your way over tomorrow? :rolleyes: :D

That was a most excellent academic conference on all things speech pathology and psychology. ;) :thumbup: :thumbup:

PSYCHOLOGY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :mad:

Why thank you!

Next time we meet, you can talk to me all about medicine and then save your receipt! :p

How was your anatamoy test btw???

Ha, I can't think of a better use for my student loan stipend than to by all you gals bean flickers!

Anatomy test went well and I am officially a non-student until next monday. :hardy:

I'm a benevolent dictator. I'd never take away your EtOH. :D

(psst! you have to be in town to get either of those things from me anyway. and you snubbed me. :hungover: )

You're much too kind to this alchy. :love:

Wish I was in the Lou, but like a true "companion," I went to the highest bidder. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.