Random non-MCAT and only peripherally related to the MCAT thread - Part XXVIII

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
What's everyone else up to this holiday (besides shopping :sleep:)?
definitely a nice 4 day weekend off work :thumbup:

maybe stay up late doing absolutely nothing
i dont think im gonna shop this friday..i dont want to lose an arm

What's everyone else up to this holiday (besides shopping :sleep:)?
I have to go out of town for 5 days to do orgo labs (and take the orgo midterm, because they wouldn't let me take it last month :mad:). :barf:

I'm kind of excited though, I love Edmonton - hope I get into U of A, although I doubt I will, they have like a 34/3.85 average - and I love staying in hostels...and in my Orgo I labs, we had a great group of people, so I enjoyed hanging out with them. Hopefully it'll be the same this time, too.

Well, here come finals.

I haven't studied nearly enough.

And I'm at the point where I simply can't care.

Chemistry has stolen every ounce of my being over the last year.

I'm off to reclaim it.

Approximately 150 points lie between me and two more A's. :thumbup:

slothing about on my couch and headin home tomorrow. watched dr phil today.. usually not a big fan... but it was an amazing episode. husband cheatin on wife etc but there's way more to the story. apparently tonorrows episode we're finding out he's a serial killer??? anyone intersted in trash tv should tune in tomorrow!

slothing about on my couch and headin home tomorrow. watched dr phil today.. usually not a big fan... but it was an amazing episode. husband cheatin on wife etc but there's way more to the story. apparently tonorrows episode we're finding out he's a serial killer??? anyone intersted in trash tv should tune in tomorrow!
that's what's on daytime television?? :sleep:

Sweet, I told my boxing coaches tonight that I'm gonna be up in Edmonton till the end of the week, and apparently one of my buddies from boxing has a fight scheduled there for Saturday night! So he's going up there with both coaches, and I'm gonna go check it out. I've never actually been to a boxing match! Then we can all party once it's over, too.:smuggrin:

Dude, I love ratemyprofessor.com.

Same prof, same class.

Rating 1:
Very unclear. Learnt everything by reading the text. Exams are impossible to prepare for unless you study for weeks beforehand. Must know every detail and not just concepts in their entirety.

Next rating:
Great prof. Extremely clear on what you need to know for her exams. Easy exams if you go to class.

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.