Random Question!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

-Lexi-

The high cost of living
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Outside of school I do some singing/talent shows and am a huge fan of theatre (usually musicals and the like). Now, this is thinking way to far ahead, but! Do you think it would be a good/memorable idea to give my med school interviewers (assuming I get that far *crossed fingers* :D ) a copy of one of my demo tapes as a gift? Or is that taking the whole 'stand-out' thing a little too overboard?

It maybe sounds a little odd, but it was just a random thought of mine. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

-Lexi- said:
Outside of school I do some singing/talent shows and am a huge fan of theatre (usually musicals and the like). Now, this is thinking way to far ahead, but! Do you think it would be a good/memorable idea to give my med school interviewers (assuming I get that far *crossed fingers* :D ) a copy of one of my demo tapes as a gift? Or is that taking the whole 'stand-out' thing a little too overboard?

It maybe sounds a little odd, but it was just a random thought of mine. :laugh:

I'm sure you'll get some people disagreeing with me on this, but if you're legitimately good, I think it'd be cool to do it.

P.S. I've always been a big fan of the name "Lexi" and its kin "Alexa" and "Alexis."

Of course, finding a way to slip a CD into casual conversation. That's going to take skill.. :)

And thank you! ^_^ It's really just a nickname behind a very long story. hehe My actual name is Kate :D

But Lexi is definitely one of those 'name my first kid' names :love: