-Lexi-

The high cost of living
10+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2006
New Hampshire
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Outside of school I do some singing/talent shows and am a huge fan of theatre (usually musicals and the like). Now, this is thinking way to far ahead, but! Do you think it would be a good/memorable idea to give my med school interviewers (assuming I get that far *crossed fingers* :D ) a copy of one of my demo tapes as a gift? Or is that taking the whole 'stand-out' thing a little too overboard?

It maybe sounds a little odd, but it was just a random thought of mine. :laugh:

Looque

Bob Loblaw
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2006
Hyde Park, Chicago
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
-Lexi- said:
Outside of school I do some singing/talent shows and am a huge fan of theatre (usually musicals and the like). Now, this is thinking way to far ahead, but! Do you think it would be a good/memorable idea to give my med school interviewers (assuming I get that far *crossed fingers* :D ) a copy of one of my demo tapes as a gift? Or is that taking the whole 'stand-out' thing a little too overboard?

It maybe sounds a little odd, but it was just a random thought of mine. :laugh:

I'm sure you'll get some people disagreeing with me on this, but if you're legitimately good, I think it'd be cool to do it.

P.S. I've always been a big fan of the name "Lexi" and its kin "Alexa" and "Alexis."

-Lexi-

The high cost of living
10+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2006
New Hampshire
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Of course, finding a way to slip a CD into casual conversation. That's going to take skill.. :)

And thank you! ^_^ It's really just a nickname behind a very long story. hehe My actual name is Kate :D

But Lexi is definitely one of those 'name my first kid' names :love:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.