Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@Bottle of Bear I don't know how long you've had that status, but I just noticed it and laughed so hard.

I don't know how long it's been there either but I laughed when I noticed it too haha
Are you talking about the "Warning: Harmful if swallowed"? I always browse on mobile so I tend to miss signatures and other random profile things though, so don't mind my confusion.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I rescued a litter of kittens today at the grocery store.

image.jpg

Reactions: 13 users
Stole from Reddit but I actually have a good one

You've been kidnapped and the characters from the last TV show you watched are coming to save you. How screwed are you?

I'm being rescued by Hawaii Five-0. I'll trust a detective, navy seal, and two cops

You've been kidnapped and the characters from the last TV show you watched are coming to save you. How screwed are you?

I'm being rescued by Hawaii Five-0. I'll trust a detective, navy seal, and two cops
I actually don't remember the last TV show I watched/the last time I had time to watch TV, so I'm just screwed

I'm being rescued by the cast of Grey's Anatomy. Everyone's gonna die. But hey- at least they're doctors who will know how to do doctor stuff.

I've got the crew from How to Get Away with Murder coming to save me. I think I'll be ok.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm being rescued by the cast of Grey's Anatomy. Everyone's gonna die. But hey- at least they're doctors who will know how to do doctor stuff.
One time I was watching Greys and Hunt was saying what bloodwork he wanted run and he said "L-Y-T-E's" instead of just saying "lytes" like every other person ever and I got irrationally annoyed at it :laugh:

I also critic every reference they try to make to Seattle. Never watch Grey's with me :p

Reactions: 1 user
One time I was watching Greys and Hunt was saying what bloodwork he wanted run and he said "L-Y-T-E's" instead of just saying "lytes" like every other person ever and I got irrationally annoyed at it :laugh:

I also critic every reference they try to make to Seattle. Never watch Grey's with me :p
It's literally electrolytes why would they do that

Seattle is not my fave

The Big Bang Theory. I'm so effed

Seattle is not my fave
TBH while there are aspects of Seattle I loved, I'm very glad I don't live there anymore :p do not miss dealing with parking, or stoners, or people high on god only knows what, or frat boys, or traffic, or drunk people outside my building, or basically anything but campus and my friends haha

I mainly get annoyed with their fly over shots. Cause that's not where things are. Or how a certain someone died. THERE IS NO WHERE IN THAT AREA YOU WOULDNT HAVE CELL SERVICE OR A TINY LITTLE HOSPITAL WOULD BE WHERE THEYD SEND A TRAUMA VICTIM.

Reactions: 2 users
TBH while there are aspects of Seattle I loved, I'm very glad I don't live there anymore :p do not miss dealing with parking, or stoners, or people high on god only knows what, or frat boys, or traffic, or drunk people outside my building, or basically anything but campus and my friends haha
Luckily I'm in a burb for this 4 weeks but I'll be back further into Seattle for shelter med in 3 weeks. Boo.

I've got the crew from How to Get Away with Murder coming to save me. I think I'll be ok.
I actually think you'll either end up murdered or framed for something they did, since you're not a member of the main cast.

Not that being a member of the main cast protects you from that anyway.

Luckily I'm in a burb for this 4 weeks but I'll be back further into Seattle for shelter med in 3 weeks. Boo.
I hope they've gotten their crap together now. They were a mess this summer with turn-over and construction.

You know, on some reflection I think the last show I watched was The X-Files. So even if I die I'll die happy because I'll have gotten to be near Mulder and Scully, hopefully in their 90's prime

I actually think you'll either end up murdered or framed for something they did, since you're not a member of the main cast.

Not that being a member of the main cast protects you from that anyway.
****, you're right.

I'd be screwed because the last thing I watched before my nap was Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta. At least we'd look good while we die?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 6 users
I was watching Once Upon A Time on Friday. Captain Hook can save me, I'm cool with that.

Reactions: 4 users

um... Well.... Im pretty sure I'm going to be rescued by Alex trebek....

Unless we can count movies? Not too much better since it was princess and the frog...

Supernatural...sooo, maybe okay?

Depends, are you female? If yes you will die to further the plot.

If not, you still might die, but mostly to demonstrate to the audience that the boys are more competent than everyone else.
They left their own brother in a pit so...yeah, not liking your chances there, Bear