Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
That's why I like Concentrate... I use it on Google Chrome and can easily get around it (say if I need to find a study guide on facebook or something), but it stops my compulsive "ooh lets check facebook! Now SDN! Now Neopets! etc." I don't like the idea of having to actually block myself from things... like to think I have some semblance of willpower.

That's why I like Concentrate... I use it on Google Chrome and can easily get around it (say if I need to find a study guide on facebook or something), but it stops my compulsive "ooh lets check facebook! Now SDN! Now Neopets! etc." I don't like the idea of having to actually block myself from things... like to think I have some semblance of willpower.

I have no willpower, I am not afraid to admit that.

Members don't see this ad :)
**Never shake JD's hand**

Hey, at least my option involves a woman..

Oh come on...

You really shouldn't be shaking any guy's hand. :smuggrin:

Even on a day when I've had sex a half dozen times, I'll probably still do that once.

Oh come on...

Even on a day when I've had sex a half dozen times, I'll probably still do that once.

Already knew this. This is why hand sanitizer was invented so when women have to shake mens' hands we can pull it out of our purses rather quickly.

Oh and TMI...

Oh come on...

Even if a guy doesn't do his deed, he still holds it to pee. And I read that most don't wash their hands... So when you shake a guy's hand.....

Even if a guy doesn't do his deed, he still holds it to pee. And I read that most don't wash their hands... So when you shake a guy's hand.....

I always wash my hands, but I have to say...

You should be less worried about the guy touching his penis and more worried about him touching the faucet and the bathroom door.

I assure you my penis is much cleaner than the typical men's room doorknob or faucet.

Okay. Folks, do NOT read that during lecture. I just let out a really ridiculous sounding laugh snort thing and had to mask it by coughing. Ugh.

:laugh:

I saw the title and decided against reading it during lecture today, I would have definitely received some awkward glances because I was laughing really hard when I did read it. Although I may have been covered by the random phone conversation that the receptionist accidently had being broadcast through the speakers in our classroom.

Okay. Folks, do NOT read that during lecture. I just let out a really ridiculous sounding laugh snort thing and had to mask it by coughing. Ugh.

Omg, funniest thing I've read in a while. Laughed so hard I had a coughing fit lol, stupid allergies!

About to drop some cuteness on this thread:

animal-love-19.jpg

Took a random picture of myself with my laptop camera. I will toss it up here for about 10 minutes, but it is rather unflattering... Hair not done, no makeup, wearing my glasses instead of contacts... No quoting or I will kill you:

**Poof**

Last edited: