Rank List Certified

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Guy Smiley

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For all you ortho wanna-bes out there, did you get your list in? I changed mine several times last minute tonight...not the higher programs on my list, but those lower on the list got flipped around a lot. Anyways, 1.5 weeks left. I can't wait!

Members don't see this ad.

Right there with you...good luck everyone!

Indeed, like a stalwart pillar of strength, I held fast to my rank list and resisted the peer pressure that was foisted upon me in the final hours before the list was due.

Members don't see this ad :)
Indeed, like a stalwart pillar of strength, I held fast to my rank list and resisted the peer pressure that was foisted upon me in the final hours before the list was due.
And now you'll never know the magic that might have been ours for two and a half glorious years. :love: :laugh: :love:

It must be nice to have a lengthy rank list to decide on...I had two interviews and so not much decision making to do. But it's not over till its really over.....11 days left :luck:

Definitely not over till it's over. You had twice as many interviews as you need to match at a program. Best of luck.

Good luck to you all, I'm so excited for you. It must be soooo nerve racking. I'm applying to pedo next year after being out for over 5 yrs and just the thought of going through it all gives me a panic attack. Never in a million years would I ever expect to find myself in this position.

Good luck. :love:

Last edited:
It must be nice to have a lengthy rank list to decide on...I had two interviews and so not much decision making to do. But it's not over till its really over.....11 days left :luck:

Usually two that’s all you need. Statistically, very very few will match to their #3 choice and none will match to forth or lower. So, many interviews (deciding which program to rank 1 & 2) could be an issue too. Good luck.

Thanks for the encouraging words :D. I guess it's true, 2 is better than none. It's just scary when you're so close to finally getting where you want to be. I wish you guys all the best, and lets continue expressing our excitement/fears/anxiety on here for the next 10 bumpy days!

Nevermind

Last edited:
This time next week....some of us are going to have a very sleepless night :xf:

Good luck everyone!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
24 hours - I'm going to try to sleep for 10 of them to make it pass faster.

24 hours - I'm going to try to sleep for 10 of them to make it pass faster.
Why sleep when you still need to defeat Lucien and save all of Albien?

Why sleep when you still need to defeat Lucien and save all of Albien?
You're right, but the problem is I've gotten caught up in the mad, mad world of Mr. Gordon Freeman. Maybe I'll defeat Lucien tonight; I'm looking forward to that pot of gold awaiting me.

I've got to watch Rudy tonight too, as is tradition before big days.

Out of curiosity, what does the e-mail say when matched? Does it start with the title "congratulations?" Good luck everybody :thumbup::xf:

You're right, but the problem is I've gotten caught up in the mad, mad world of Mr. Gordon Freeman. Maybe I'll defeat Lucien tonight; I'm looking forward to that pot of gold awaiting me.

I've got to watch Rudy tonight too, as is tradition before big days.
Who is Gordon Freeman?

Never got around to that one. I was too busy living life as the Master Chief.
Ah yes, the Chief . . . maybe I'll just have a Chief marathon all the way until 9:30 tomorrow.

does that mean if you don't receive an email from match by 12noon then you didn't match anywhere? or do they send an email either way? :scared::scared:

Best of luck and a good night's rest to everyone. Hope to see you all at GORP!

Rudy was better than ever tonight. It must be a good sign.

Queen, as I understand it, everyone gets an e-mail at the same time regardless of the result, match or no match. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

Rudy was better than ever tonight. It must be a good sign.

Queen, as I understand it, everyone gets an e-mail at the same time regardless of the result, match or no match. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.
You are correct and if you don't match, you won't be able to tell from the subject line. It looks the same either way.