Rank List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goinsurg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else out there change their rank list about 3 times today!!! I am just going to stop looking at the list and let it go

Members don't see this ad.

I set my list about 2-3 wks ago and just forgot about it. Best thing ever.

I set my list about 2-3 wks ago and just forgot about it. Best thing ever.
This is the best option. Mine's been in for over a week. Go with your gut. Submit it and forget it.

Which ranks have you been changing? Top 5 or lower ranks?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this going to be the official ROL 2011 thread?? Someone gonna start one?? 15 mins....

Its over!!!! I just took a nap to stop changing my order list. I changed my number 1 to number 3, my number 4 to number 7, and number 5 to number 8. At that point I thought this is insane and just stopped looking at the list

I don't mind sharing my rank list if somebody starts a dedicated thread for one

Its over!!!! I just took a nap to stop changing my order list. I changed my number 1 to number 3, my number 4 to number 7, and number 5 to number 8. At that point I thought this is insane and just stopped looking at the list

So I take it you did not notify your number 1 of your choice?

Nope, only that they will be highly ranked

So I take it you did not notify your number 1 of your choice?

Nope, only that they will be highly ranked
How did this tactic work out for you? Just curious and would be helpful for posterity. How did the match go?