Rankings of MPH programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Homer101

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I wanted to know how people on the forum seem to know their program rankings? I know you can go to usnews and get a ranking for the public health school but what about individual programs? Is there something out there for International Health? I would really appreciate it if someone can put a source or a link where I can look up that. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Homer101 said:
Hi Guys,
I wanted to know how people on the forum seem to know their program rankings? I know you can go to usnews and get a ranking for the public health school but what about individual programs? Is there something out there for International Health? I would really appreciate it if someone can put a source or a link where I can look up that. Thank you.

Hihi Homer!

USN&WR posts rankings for the following:

1) Public Health (as a whole)
2) Community Health
3) Health Services Administration

It does not, however, rank any other departments individually. As to why they don't do this, I'm not sure. If you search on the web you might be able to find something resembling rankings, but I doubt they will be as official.

On another note, I believe #1 and #3 have been posted. If anyone wants me to post the rankings for community health (which doesn't seem that popular on this forum), let me know and I will do that. Sorry I couldn't be more help!