Rapid Review Qs/USMLE Steps123

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beavis84

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

could it be, that the questions in the rapid review books are the same on the usmle steps123 QBank from elsevier (with some more extra q)?

and are they worth doing, the 350q per rapid review book?
are they board style and also same diffeculty or easier than the real thing??

experiences?

except for kaplan q bank, nbme and the tough usmleworld, is the usmlerx a bit too easy compared to the real exam?

thanks..

Members don't see this ad.

hey beavis

the RR questions and US123 are not the same. according to US123 the writers are the same but the questions are different.

Officially, from the publisher (Elsevier), the questions on USMLE Steps 123 are NOT the same as the Rapid Review Series. Some of the remediation (high-yield hits) is from the Rapid Review books in USMLE Steps 123. This remediation helps explain the rationale for correct and incorrect answers. This remediation also comes from the Crash Course books.

hey beavis

the RR questions and US123 are not the same. according to US123 the writers are the same but the questions are different.
each book has 450 questions dedicated to it - 100 in the book and 350 online - since there are 8 books, by my last count, thats 3600 USMLE style questions

if the USMLE 123 qbank has completely different questions, thats another 2000 USMLE questions...........thats an assload of questions for one brand..........

anyone attempt USMLE 123? any input/opinions?

each book has 450 questions dedicated to it - 100 in the book and 350 online - since there are 8 books, by my last count, thats 3600 USMLE style questions

if the USMLE 123 qbank has completely different questions, thats another 2000 USMLE questions...........thats an assload of questions for one brand..........

anyone attempt USMLE 123? any input/opinions?

its probably the only site that i've seen with a list of authors and reviewers...Dr. Goljan is one of them.