RAVE HERE thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Going to the dentist today! Yay! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not so sure they use "fecked" in Spanish.. :laugh:

sí lo es, por ahora ..... además de que es más divertido que en el momento en Inglés ..... mi mente le gustan los retos

LOL well then carry on!! I'm all for challenging oneself lol

I wish I was fluent in Spanish. I can understand it pretty well but I can only speak a little

Members don't see this ad :)
This weekend was a family member's 90th birthday, so we had a big party at the senior center. In the midst of celebrating, I got to finally meet my cousins' kids (one is 3 and one is 4), and my sister's boyfriend told me he is going to propose soon!

I may not have to have my gall bladder out :soexcited:

I have to get some tests run but I'm excited anyway :D

:luck::xf: That would be awesome! (Well, awesome if your symptoms subside without its removal)

I still find it so odd how they can remove something so important and you can still function. The doc offered to cut out my colon a few years ago and I politely declined :confused::laugh:.

Awwwww :love: Like the haircut! Does the cub have a Barney toy?

so i saw the old guy in that pic, and your (SOV's) old avatar under dyachei's name and without thinking i was like "wow SOV, you look so young!"

this is literally how my brain works sometimes

Love the haircut, dyachei!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

finally got myself a waterproof camera for grenada! yay for finally being able to get pics of all the beautiful reefs and fishies!!! :D i went with an olympus tough TG-1
2012-oly-tg-1left.jpg

finally got myself a waterproof camera for grenada! yay for finally being able to get pics of all the beautiful reefs and fishies!!! :D i went with an olympus tough TG-1
You'll have to report back on how it does in the field, i'm in the market for a new camera myself. Leaning toward the bright orange Panasonic Lumix one but haven't done my research yet.

Dyachei, that picture was so adorable! :love: I want to pet a jaguar cub. Love the new haircut! I wish my hair would stay like that. Mine gets all annoying wavy(the kind that doesn't look good, wavy in all the wrong places) and in my face. I'd have to straighten it after every wash.

I'm still contemplating cutting my hair though. To somewhere around my shoulders. Or keep it long and let it grow more(bottom layer is starting to touch my braline). I can't make up my mind. :laugh:

2012-oly-tg-1left.jpg

I feel like someone on this forum suggested these cameras before, along with an entertaining story about being told to soak it in a bucket of water to clean it. I've kind of wanted one ever since, but I have too many cameras...

My camera died (started taking some messed up pictures, but the menus and everything worked fine) 2 years ago. Not long after, I left the point and shoots for a DSLR. I let the broken one sit in storage, and when I took it out this past weekend and recharged it, it worked fine! Glad to have a point and shoot again that I can just keep with me.

You'll have to report back on how it does in the field, i'm in the market for a new camera myself. Leaning toward the bright orange Panasonic Lumix one but haven't done my research yet.

will do! my dad had a 1st gen olympus tough that i took with me last semester that leaked :scared: not at all certain why because it had been totally fine for him and me on my first swim :( the lumix, 2 olympus ones, and a nikon get great reviews. i went with this one because it got the best picture quality reviews and it was the only one that no one had reported it leaking on them. so we'll see!

I feel like someone on this forum suggested these cameras before, along with an entertaining story about being told to soak it in a bucket of water to clean it. I've kind of wanted one ever since, but I have too many cameras...

the cleaning instructions do actually say to soak it for 10 mins in fresh water post water usage to get rid of any sand, salt, or debris :laugh: if you have one with a shutter door, you're supposed to turn it on and off several times while running it under water!