RAVE HERE thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have an apt! :soexcited:

I'm not going to be homeless!

Wahoo! :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks all... he's the one I rescued that they were gonna put down for aggression :rolleyes::confused:, I lurve him like crazy and he is the most gentle dog I've ever owned! :love:

Congrats Abs!!!! That is such a great feeling! :D

Another rave:
A man at the gas station just asked if my beautiful little 14 yr old cousin and I were twins. I kindly informed him of our age difference and thanked him so hard he started laughing. :rolleyes:
He might be half blind but he sure knows how to make a girl's day! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Really? That's awesome! My problem is that I don't drive. So I wouldn't e able to go out to the swine unit without help. If we can work something out with that, then I really want to do it!

Last edited:
90% of research projects with the pigs take place in the ADSC building. Anytime we need to go out to the farm, we take a UGA vehicle or carpool. So it really shouldn't be an issue :D

Oooh, I really hope I can do it! I really want to. But they only want two students and a lot more than that answered. :scared:

Thank you guys! I was really worried in wouldn't qualify. And it was so hard to find a place I could afford that would take my dog and where I wasn't in constant danger of being murdered!

My grandfather sent me an email saying that he had been thinking the same thing for a name for my new dog as I ended up naming her though he hadn't said anything. It's a nick-name for my great-grandmother's name (who was an amazing woman and did all these crazy things like get a PhD and travel around South America that women just didn't do at that time). Super super sweet email that made me tear up a little bit.

:love: my new dog so so much!!

check out the cake my buddy at work made for me (it was my last day at the location with Dr. B)

attachment

Doesn't work for me. :C

Members don't see this ad :)
Today I successfully performed a cysto, a miracle vaccutainer pull from a cat with a nonexistent jugular vein and correctly assessed the cause behind a feline with blood coming out of it's eye! All with the vet who is writing my eLOR! YAY!!! Look out vet school, I'm coming for you next ;)

LOVE when it's cool enough in the house to sit in my chair with a blanket wrapped around me! :love:

Today I successfully performed a cysto, a miracle vaccutainer pull from a cat with a nonexistent jugular vein and correctly assessed the cause behind a feline with blood coming out of it's eye! All with the vet who is writing my eLOR! YAY!!! Look out vet school, I'm coming for you next ;)

Awesome! Great job!

Potential super cute brit boy romance coming my way? Yes please!!

Potential super cute brit boy romance coming my way? Yes please!!

Hahaha. Watch out. They'll ruin you. I'm still secretly hoping my ex with move from the UK to here for me. It was discussed when we were dating and it's still kind of brought up when we talk, although I'm sure it won't happen. But have fun with it!!!

Hahaha. Watch out. They'll ruin you. I'm still secretly hoping my ex with move from the UK to here for me. It was discussed when we were dating and it's still kind of brought up when we talk, although I'm sure it won't happen. But have fun with it!!!

I'm secretly hoping that for you too!
We'll see how this pans out, though. But he's super cute and probably the smileyest, nicest person I've ever met. And his accent is schmexual.

I'm secretly hoping that for you too!
We'll see how this pans out, though. But he's super cute and probably the smileyest, nicest person I've ever met. And his accent is schmexual.

Oh yes. The accents are dangerous. I get ridiculously happy whenever I hear one. I might love vicariously through you if things go forward. Haha.

Oh yes. The accents are dangerous. I get ridiculously happy whenever I hear one. I might love vicariously through you if things go forward. Haha.

I'll keep you updated! :D

After weeks of working on it and complaining to my mom about it, I've finally finished the first draft of my PS! :soexcited:
Now the boyfriend has it, hopefully his feedback won't be too terrible...

My horse arrived this week, my boyfriend is visiting, orientation starts tomorrow night (not sure if that's a rant or a rave....) and I am FINALLY getting my apartment organized and my desk area ready for vet school!

My horse arrived this week, my boyfriend is visiting, orientation starts tomorrow night (not sure if that's a rant or a rave....) and I am FINALLY getting my apartment organized and my desk area ready for vet school!

Definitely a rave. The sooner it starts, the sooner it ends!! :laugh:

They completely revamped orientation this year. I hope you have a good time!

Found out a someone new found friend LOVES Gin & Tonic like I do!!!! We frequently have the ingredients to come to each other's houses to drink after the bar!(one is out of gin, the other has it. One is out of Tonic, the other has it!) :love: this set up! It's been 3 years since I've had a drink buddy like this. (my last one moved 3 hours away and had a child, changes things). We don't always drink, but when we do, we like to drink the same things at at the same time!! :love::love: :love:

Found out a someone new found friend LOVES Gin & Tonic like I do!!!! We frequently have the ingredients to come to each other's houses to drink after the bar!(one is out of gin, the other has it. One is out of Tonic, the other has it!) :love: this set up! It's been 3 years since I've had a drink buddy like this. (my last one moved 3 hours away and had a child, changes things). We don't always drink, but when we do, we like to drink the same things at at the same time!! :love::love: :love:

I LURVE gin and tonics!!

Ivy is doing great in my classes! She just slips under my chair and sleeps the whole time. Thank god, she hasn't had deep sleep yet though because I don't want her snoring in the middle of the class. It gets really loud. :laugh:

Ivy is doing great in my classes! She just slips under my chair and sleeps the whole time. Thank god, she hasn't had deep sleep yet though because I don't want her snoring in the middle of the class. It gets really loud. :laugh:

Yay!

I LURVE gin and tonics!!

Mmmmmm extra lime :thumbup:

Can we all be best friends and drink gin and tonics together?:laugh:

Also- army boy is officially my SO. I think it's gonna be rough at first, but he should be stationed near by in the next few months (the reason we started talking again in the first place!)

Also- army boy is officially my SO. I think it's gonna be rough at first, but he should be stationed near by in the next few months (the reason we started talking again in the first place!)

Score!

I'm another gin & tonic girl. :D

Ordered one one night with some friends from work and they still bring it up because they were so surprised! When I drink, I want to taste my alcohol--none of that crazy sugary, fruity nonsense, please.

My kitty fell asleep on my arm and is now twitching. It is so darn cute!!:love:

But the buses are really crowded (as in, absolutely no one can still fit in there) and it terrifies her. She loves buses because she knows she can cool off from the heat there, but I think she's a bit overwhelmed. But besides that, she is an awesome college doggie!

:love: