raw score == curve??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bandit

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been taking several practice exams (like most of you) Has anyone any experience or insight as to the curve vs. the raw score?

I know, I know -- this is a cry for help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hard exams generally have easy curve and easy exams have a hard curve...... basically it depends how people do on your version of the test and how is it in comparison to other test takers ..... and all that will decide the curve to be hard or easy

e.g. if you get 55/77 on a hard PS version you might still be able to get 11-12 if you did really well compared to others who received the same version and you might get 9-10 for the same score if everyone else do really super on your version of the test ...

same goes for the other sections as well .......

hope it was helpful....... This is how I understand the scoring works.....i may be completely off

Thanx, I understand how a curve works. I perhaps did not word the question properly. I meant, has anyone taken the past tests and had any reletive experience with this?