RC Strategy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2BDENT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me a good stategy for the RC section? Does Destroyer or Achiever give strategies? I have the Kaplan book, but it only gives practice passages. I know there is something with numbering paragraphs, but I am unsure what to do. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone tell me a good stategy for the RC section? Does Destroyer or Achiever give strategies? I have the Kaplan book, but it only gives practice passages. I know there is something with numbering paragraphs, but I am unsure what to do. Thanks!

No, they do not provide or suggest any rc strategies. As a matter of fact, there is nothing rc related in Destroyer.

My strategy is to start looking for answers without reading through the passage. If I spend more then 45 seconds or so trying to answer the same question, I'll skip it and move on to the next one. While searching for the answers for other questions, I will usually find answers to previously skipped questions. As you answer more and more questions for a given passage, you will become more and more familiar with the passage, and you will be able to quickly identify which paragraphs to read to look through to answer a certain question.

This is what worked for me. Just find what works best for you, and practice practice practice. (It probably won't take a whole lot of practice once you realize what strategy works for you.)

No, they do not provide or suggest any rc strategies. As a matter of fact, there is nothing rc related in Destroyer.

My strategy is to start looking for answers without reading through the passage. If I spend more then 45 seconds or so trying to answer the same question, I'll skip it and move on to the next one. While searching for the answers for other questions, I will usually find answers to previously skipped questions. As you answer more and more questions for a given passage, you will become more and more familiar with the passage, and you will be able to quickly identify which paragraphs to read to look through to answer a certain question.

This is what worked for me. Just find what works best for you, and practice practice practice. (It probably won't take a whole lot of practice once you realize what strategy works for you.)

Thanks!