RCSI offer holder (international undergrad)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whatups

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone else with offer?

what is the offer? and how are you guys preparing for it?

Members don't see this ad.

where are you from?
have u applied for the accommodation?

Members don't see this ad :)
i haven't applied for accommodation,are you taking on campus accommodation or off campus?

there is no true dorm on campus accomodation in the Canadian sense - from knowledge I would not suggest Mercer

there is no true dorm on campus accomodation in the Canadian sense - from knowledge I would not suggest Mercer

Thanks Jenl, I was accepted into RCSI and currently weighing the different accommodation options. Could you elaborate a bit on your opinion on Mercer?

hello, what. other accommodation options. are there?

On site: Mercer and the building next door to it.
Offsite: rent an apartment/house on your own or get student accommodation in the form of room/ensuite and shared kitchen

I've written on housing on this forum in previous years. In summary: go off-campus.

Find an apt near St Stephens Green - then find someone to share. Rents for 2 bedrooms run 1400 to 1800 euros per month, usually without utilities. The best place and filled with RCSI students is Alexander Walk or Adelaide Square off Whitefriar St. Watch for listings on Daft.ie ( the best rental site)around July, August - or take a chance when you get there that you will hook up with someone in frosh week.