Re-taking boards in august?

Started by Iris2010
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ahhhh two more weeks...I am going crazy i am more nervous than before. Try to cram in as much as possible. Any last minute advice!:scared:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ahhhh two more weeks...I am going crazy i am more nervous than before. Try to cram in as much as possible. Any last minute advice!:scared:

Just be calm, rest , prepare yourself mentally, physically emotionally and pray! Btw, how long have you been studying/preparing for this exam?? And number of hours for each/day? Just curious..
 
Ahhhh two more weeks...I am going crazy i am more nervous than before. Try to cram in as much as possible. Any last minute advice!:scared:

which part are you taking over??? I have some material online if you need it from my school.
 
which part are you taking over??? I have some material online if you need it from my school.

Hello dragon1761, will it be possible to ask you to share the materials for part 1, do u have an email add where I can contact you? I am taking it myself and needs some guidelines..and Iris2010, I wish you the best for your exams!
 
Hello dragon1761, will it be possible to ask you to share the materials for part 1, do u have an email add where I can contact you? I am taking it myself and needs some guidelines..and Iris2010, I wish you the best for your exams!

what is your email so i can send you the files.