Re-Taking Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Merlinaeus

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey.

So, currently I am in an SMP. I was wondering if I did poorly in courses in undergrad, would I still have to retake those courses if I am doing well in my SMP?
 
Hey.

So, currently I am in an SMP. I was wondering if I did poorly in courses in undergrad, would I still have to retake those courses if I am doing well in my SMP?
HomeSkool's Simple Rules for Retaking Courses

booyah-comic-pop.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No need, unless you need a refresher for MCAT.

Some schools require a grade of C or higher in pre reqs.

So I had some Cs in undergrad pre reqs, but not all. The worst grades were Ds in Orgo. I would have to re-take, right?