Reading Comp Size

jesskiss312

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have my test on saturday and I recently viewed the OAT tutorial on the ASCO website for the exam, does anyone know if the reading comprehention box is really that small? I've taken Kaplan exams and the reading portion is half a screen and the font was much larger than the ASCO. :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

jesskiss312 said:
Hey guys,
I have my test on saturday and I recently viewed the OAT tutorial on the ASCO website for the exam, does anyone know if the reading comprehention box is really that small? I've taken Kaplan exams and the reading portion is half a screen and the font was much larger than the ASCO. :cool:

They're not that small...but I felt like they were longer than the practice passages.

The question takes up about 1/3 of the screen at the top (i think), and the passage is underneath for you to scroll. However, before the questions begin, the passage takes up the WHOLE screen so you can read it before you start the questions. Also, when you click "Next" for the next question, it will go back to the TOP of the passage in the bottom screen, which was really annoying because sometimes the next question's answer was in the same paragraph as the previous one, so now you gotta scroll down again...