Reading comprehension in 60 minutes??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aznnytezx

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do yall usually have like a few questions left blank because yall ran out of time or anything?

Members don't see this ad.

Never leave any question blank. Anywhere. Even if you don't get around to practice tests to work on your RC pace and methods, you gotta know that point when you know you're not going to make it and there's just enough time left to click like mad.

Do yall usually have like a few questions left blank because yall ran out of time or anything?

I had about 5 minutes left on my RC section. Practice builds speed :thumbup:. But as said before, never leave any question blank even if you have no idea about the answer. You can always mark the question and come back to it if time permits. If you run out of time, at least no question is unanswered. Blank questions are automatically counted as wrong on the DAT.

I've only practiced on CDR so far, but I usually have about 10 minutes left after I finish everything. Then, I go back to my "marked" questions or just any question in general until the time is done.
If you are running out of time, definitely try searching for a new method that will work for you. There are many out there, and even if you are a slow reader, one of the methods is bound to give you the best and most efficient result.