reading out loud or studying by reading in silence?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Diego777

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which is the better, studying by reading out loud or studying by reading in silence?

what the straight-A student prefer ?
 
Which is the better, studying by reading out loud or studying by reading in silence?

what the straight-A student prefer ?
Personally I read in silence, but tried to teach either others or myself whenever I could. I felt teaching others or even yourself helps you know a topic better or helps you know what you don't know so you can improve.
 
Personally I read in silence, but tried to teach either others or myself whenever I could. I felt teaching others or even yourself helps you know a topic better or helps you know what you don't know so you can improve.
I have sound cancelling headphones that I play literal white noise through on Spotify. my friends must think I'm the weirdest guy alive