Ready to give up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mosdef

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got my score, and improved from a 27N, to a 30M with 13 in BS, 11 in PS and another SIX in VR. I hate verbal, I can't believe one section is going to prevent me from accomplishing my dream. The rest of app is solid since I have a 3.97 GPA at UCLA. I think I'm ready to give up.

Members don't see this ad.

mosdef said:
I just got my score, and improved from a 27N, to a 30M with 13 in BS, 11 in PS and another SIX in VR. I hate verbal, I can't believe one section is going to prevent me from accomplishing my dream. The rest of app is solid since I have a 3.97 GPA at UCLA. I think I'm ready to give up.

honestly i don't think you have a thing to worry about. Your stats are solid; i doubt the verbal will really effect it. Stop worrying. and congrats!

:idea: :confused:
mosdef said: