Ready to transmit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ewells

Big Daddy
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone actually ready to transmit their application tommorrow or the day they want you to send it, alphabetically speaking? I have not been able to work on the application for more than 10 minutes at a time without being logged off. It is so bad that sometimes when I am able to log on, I am not even able to check if what I worked on last was saved or not before I get booted again. I don't know what to do. I have all the information I need to finish; all I need is an hour or so of uninterrupted time with the app to complete it. I have even tried working on it at odd times (between midnight and 4am) and it still rejects me. Back to my original question; will anyone actually be submitting as the first day AMCAS wants them to?
That's senior member to you,
ewells

Members don't see this ad.

I will be ready to transmit on my assigned day.

Same here. But I wouldn't worry if you are a few days late. What I've found is that there are two types of errors: the ones that say ERROR, SERVER BUSY. ANd the one that says "Page cannot be displayed." The former is easy to resolve. Just hit BACK and click on NEXT (or whatever button you pressed) again. The latter means that the server is down and so you'll have to wait a few minutes and keep clicking NEXT every few minutes. This will save you from having to log out and in again.

Hope that helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
i am ready to transmit on my assigned day. if anyone has already transmitted please relay your experience to the board. thank you!

Okay, I have just spent the past three hours on the app and I am about finished (I just have to copy over my practice vision, when I finish it). Whenever it tried to log me off, I pressed the back button; it worked pretty well, but it was slow going. I played minesweeper while I waited, probably not the best thing to do while writing the most important document of my life. Thanks moo.

Well, now that they FINALLY fixed the course work bug on my app, all I have to do is fill out half the info, so I should be submitting sometime in mid-October. AARRRRGH!

Originally posted by dtreese:
•Well, now that they FINALLY fixed the course work bug on my app, all I have to do is fill out half the info, so I should be submitting sometime in mid-October. AARRRRGH!•

May I ask which course bug you are referring too?

did anyone transmit yet? please relay your experiences and any advice. thanks.