Really need help on if I need one more reschedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skedaddle

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Thanks for any thoughts on this. I know nobody knows except for me...but I need to know if I have time. I'm taking my test on the 8th. I don't feel ready yet. I"m not ready yet. But I have 12 days to get ready still. I'm through with Cliffs 1x. I'm done with all of Chad's vids and have a pretty decent understanding. I'm strong in Math and have been practicing PAT w/ BC, but only getting 18-19 so far.

I plan to run through Destroyer 2x (once every 5 days) for all sections...and run through the Math Destroyer (2011 version, so 12 tests) 1x. I also plan on reading through and memorizing Feralis notes 2x. I think once every six days is more than enough. That's like 12 pages a day. But is that enough time? I've studied to date about 150 hours and would like to think I could do that again in the next 12. That's 12 hour days. No biggie for a short period.

I'm applying this cycle. I have not yet hit submit as I'm working on my personal statement. Looks like 1/2 transcripts have arrived though.

Members don't see this ad.

Personally, I think that what you have planned is a lot. However, if you believe that you can do all of that in 12 days then go for it! If you go through with what you have planned I am sure you will kill the DAT. Also, don't get bummed out with BC's PAT tests. Even though I never scored higher than a 19 on BC, I was able to score a 23 on the actual DAT.

I agree with Freindster. Don't get discouraged by your low BC PAT practice scores. I was averaging 19 on BC's PAT as well and i just got a 23 on the real PAT.

Okay...sounds good. I really want to get like a 22 on pretty much everything. I am running out of time on PAT so had to guess completely on a section of each run through...hence lower scores :/ Okay, I'll give an update. I really don't want to cancel. My wife won't be happy ;) I'd even be happy w/ a 20 so even if I only had time to run through each section of Destroyer 1x I'd be happy.

Members don't see this ad :)
Only thing I have to say is if you really don't feel like you're ready, push it back a month. But like the others said, don't feel discouraged by your PAT scores. I was averaging like 19s on BC and got a 23 on the real deal.

Okay I just pushed it back about a week. I didn't mean to say the 8th. It was the 2nd. Now it's the 10th but I am going away for two days between the 2nd and 8th. So about 3.5 extra study days. That'll make a difference. Thanks for the quick support, guys :) Really a solid group here. Now to let Ari w/ DBC know I rescheduled....I hope he'll just let me pay like 25 bucks for a quick extension. My original runs out on the 23rd.