Reapplicant Letters of Rec

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NICEWHITEKID

I wish I were minority
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do any of you guys think I should use the same letters as last year? I have not seen them, but heard they were good. However the two schools I asked said it would look good to update them.. I dont want to have to ask my recommenders to change them because two of them are retired now> What do you think? Thanks everyone
 
i think if the schools said to update them you should. Why don't you ask the people who wrote them to just include a little new information about any new activites you've been doing the past year. It can be just a line or two- and then they'll be "updated"-the rest of the letter can stay the same. Thats not a big deal.