Reapplication advice avg stats, ny resident.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

user22222

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all
just wanted some reapp advice! 511 mcat, 3.8 gpa from in state private school.
I had 3 years of leadership experience on one club, I started an international charity organization at my college, participated in 2 research projects, no pubs but poster presentations. Scribe during Covid, Medical assistant during my gap year.
this cycle I applied to some top tier schools, low yield, and some targets, 2 do apps submitted late in the cycle.
I got 5 total interview, 2 do interviews, and 3 md interviews. So far I have 3 wl and 2 I’m still waiting on.

all my interviews were pretty late in the cycle, in feb-March, I’m most sure what caused that since my md apps were in on time.
for reapp I, adding a research lor and physician lor and continuing my medical assistant job as well as changing my school list.
any help would be appreciated! 🙁
 
Please edit your above post to structure it in the form of the template mentioned in the below post (including hours and the school list you applied to):


You can still get off the waitlist as seats should start opening up over the next several weeks in general. When did you turn in secondaries?