Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well since i am probably the newest member of the re-app buddies, it may be weird that I start this month's thread, but since the month is almost a third over, I guess its time. So how is everyone hanging in there? I know its hella stressful at this point, but remember we are almost there. I know here in the good ol' Midwest most schools must let you know of your status by the Ides of March so its do or die time, ok bad phrasing. The journey only makes the destination feel that much better. We can all get there.
Myself, I am just sitting here waiting to hear back from my most recent round of interviews before I head out on one maybe two more depending on if I hear anything positive. To date--6 interviews, 1 wait list, and waiting for more things.
I am so frustrated about not hearing anything yet that its hard to go to the comp, but remember this forum is designed to help keep us all sane. Everybody needs the buddy system, and according to this thread we all have plenty. Hope everyone is still fighting the good fight. Hang in there kids.
Myself, I am just sitting here waiting to hear back from my most recent round of interviews before I head out on one maybe two more depending on if I hear anything positive. To date--6 interviews, 1 wait list, and waiting for more things.
I am so frustrated about not hearing anything yet that its hard to go to the comp, but remember this forum is designed to help keep us all sane. Everybody needs the buddy system, and according to this thread we all have plenty. Hope everyone is still fighting the good fight. Hang in there kids.
Hey, since you are such the initiator (sp), could you do me a favor? I will be out of town, for the first week of March attending a conference for my job. Would you like to start the March thread for me?
As you can see, there are several emotions going on in my head. Still waiting to hear something. Let me know how everyone is doing. To make myself feel better, I'm going to go get some Godiva chocolate. My hubby bought me some for Valentine's Day. I'm going to go soak my sorrows in it, and buy myself some new shoes 